Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MELISSA'S POST

Just got a note from Mom today that I wanted to pass along to everyone. She is having trouble with her internet service. Some days she can get it and some days she can't. Those days she can't she has to communicate by Blackberry which is extremely time consuming and she can't send out to all her groups. So please be patient if days go by and she doesn't email or post on her blog, she's just not getting internet service. If there are important things to post I will post them on her blog page if she cannot. Also, please do not send any forwards or any attachments with your emails, her internet is too slow to handle them. Thank you to everyone who reads and emails for your thoughts and prayers, both for her and for our family.

Love,
~melissa

1 comment:

  1. I guess that means I should cancel my photo album with 550 pictures of Frankie?

    ReplyDelete